Highland Community College

Highland Community College welcomes the opportunity to serve undergraduate veteran, active duty, and reservist students. Please speak with your ESO or counselor within your military service branch prior to enrolling.

College Information

Main Campus Location


Phone Number

(785) 442-6000

School Code


Enrollment Information

New VA Benefit Users

  1. Apply to the Department of Veterans Affairs to establish your eligibility for education benefits. Once the VA has processed your application, they will send you a Certificate of Eligibility. This is your official notification that you are eligible to use your benefits.
  2. Apply for admission and enroll in classes at HCC.
  3. Once you are enrolled in classes, submit the following forms along with your certificate of eligibility to the HCC Registrar’s office for enrollment verification.

Returning VA Benefit Users

For each semester that you want to have your enrollment certified to the VA, you must download, complete and submit the following forms along with your certificate of eligibility to the HCC Registrar’s office.

Transfer VA Benefit Users

Transfer students must complete the Change of Program or Place of Training Form if benefits have been used at another institution.

Educational Opportunities for Veterans
Scroll to Top
Skip to content