Neosho County Community College

Thank you for your service to our country and welcome to Neosho County Community College.  The Office of Student Financial Aid serves students using Veterans Affairs (VA) educational assistance through the Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP), Dependent’s Educational Assistance and VA Vocational Rehabilitation benefits.

College Information

Main Campus Location


Phone Number

(620) 431-2820

School Code


Enrollment Information

New Students

  • If you are a new student using your VA educational benefits for the first time, you must apply to the VA to see if you are eligible to use educational benefits. Once you receive the certificate of eligibility from the VA and enroll in courses at NCCC, please notify the NCCC certifying official of your enrollment.  If you are using Chapter 30, 1606 or 1607 benefits, you must also verify your attendance to the VA on the last day of every month of the semester by calling 1-877-823-2378 or online.

Continuing Students

  • If you are a continuing NCCC student utilizing your VA educational benefits, you must notify the NCCC VA certifying official each semester of attendance.  It is recommended that you do this well in advance of the semester begin date to ensure timely payment of your educational benefits. We ask that you send an e-mail to NCCC’s School Certifying Official when you enroll in classes and when there is any change in your class schedule, such as adding or dropping a class.  This will make your certification much more accurate and help us to better serve you.
Educational Opportunities for Veterans

Additional Information

NCCC’s certifying official is Tony Jacobson and can be reached at or by calling 620-432-0322.  To use your VA educational benefits, you must enroll in NCCC courses and be certified by the NCCC VA certifying official.

Educational Opportunities for Veterans
Scroll to Top
Skip to content